Senin, 26 Maret 2012

How to resume the file download from Mediafire

After one of my favorite movies to download when the power went out when he was 90%. I am a bad mood is. I think it's the end of the wait state. It was a link to download media fire. I started searching the Internet on how to resume the download in mediafire.Today I am here to share my resume with the remaining 10% download it from Mediafire. Share this article you'll love.

Needed Items.

  1. Firefox browser

  2. Remove Cookie(s) for Site Addon installed in Firefox. Download

  3. Internet download Manager (IDM)

First, open firefox  browser and start downloading the file using IDM from mediafire. The when you want to resume downloads which gives you an error, do the following steps:

 1.Open IDM, right click on your download and click properties.

 2. Copy the URL from Referrer   field.

 3. Paste the url in your firefox browser and load the page.

 4. Right click anywhere on that page and select 'Remove Cookies for Site'

 5. Reload the page

 6. Right click on the downloading link (Click here to start download from MediaFire..) then select Copy Link Location

7. Paste it in the Address field of download properties window in IDM.

8. Click Ok

Now you should be able to resume your download as normal. Right click then select Resume download

Rabu, 14 Maret 2012

Download Offline Installer Mozilla Firefox 11 Full Version

Final Version 11, released her a few days apart mazilla. Please do not say anything about the new Mozilla. Web Browser is the best I seen. It may be faster to open the page. The browser can be updated online. That will help you to secure web browse. Work from the virus, and I still did not get the Web Browser option. The Web Browser is the most widely used in this continent. To learn more, click here. Click Here to Download it.

See here for old version

Download latest version